Fuel Sample's Tracking System
- Field officers (FO) of BPCL will collect the samples from the Retail Outlet in their respective location.
- Six containers of sample will be collected for petrol.
- Three containers of sample will be collected for diesel.
- Three containers of sample will be collected for oil.
- Details of the particular sample being filled by the FO manually on preprinted labels and it will be affixed on the wooden box.
- Finally manual inspection report will be prepared by the FO and duly signed (both BPCL officer and the RO in-charge) copy will be given to the respective Retail Outlet for further process.
Other Case Study Articles