Asset Tracking System
Asset Tracking & Management System - My.Asset
- One of the most important elements of any business is the ability to manage assets. Asset tracking software can help improve the efficiency and profitability of businesses in nearly every industry. Giving your business the tools to make more efficient and accurate decisions about the management of assets, asset inventory tracking software provides businesses with the instruments they need to run more effectively. In addition to asset tracking, staying on top of every aspect of operations—including inventory and labor costs as well as work orders and scheduled maintenance—enables companies to better manage all areas of operations and increase productivity.
- Each organization establishes its own unique structure and configuration for physical assets. Assets can be centrally located or widely distributed. They can be fixed, moveable or even mobile. They can be moved to new locations, replaced, swapped and removed for repairs. Additionally assets can be mechanical, electrical or civil. A large enterprise may have thousands of individually numbered assets performing one function in a process of many functions. Therefore proper asset management is essential for the production of quality goods and services.
- Asset management software helps with this task by maintaining a record of all the assets you want to monitor. It can hold details of their service schedules, maintenance records, depreciated value and schedule for replacement. The software can be set to trigger warnings for any of these events, so you maintain regular cycles of repair and renewal.
- My.Asset maintains details of company assets, everything from PCs to machine tools, to desk and chairs, to rolling mills. It's of most use when dealing with assets which have a short , fixed service life, and depreciate in value over that life. My.Asset software helps with this task by maintaining a record of all the assets you want to monitor. It can holds details of their service schedules, maintenance records, depreciated value and scheduled for replacement.
- The software can be set to trigger warnings for any of these events, so you maintain regular cycles of repair and renewal. My.Asset tracks where your assets are, what state they are in, and who they are currently assigned to. This application has the tools needed for a business owner who needs to get your fixed assets under control, an accountant who needs to get your fixed assets under control, an accountant who needs to reduce the time that it takes to track your organization's asset inventory.
Key Result of the Asset Management system
- establishment and maintenance of systems and processes for the tracking and management of assets
- preparation of timely reports and advice on the status of assets
- Fewer Error
- Reduction of Paper Work
- Identification and re-deployment of excess equipment
- Easy to identify replaced and retired asset.
- Reduced total cost of ownership.
- Reduce auditing time of asset.
Advantages of the Asset Management system
- Immediate Access to Asset Location
- Provides High Level of Data Integrity
- Increases Efficiency
- Lowers Costs
- Increases Accuracy
- Inventory Visibility
- Real time Traceability of asset
- Easy to get Asset current value as per IT Act & Company Act.
- Easy to get Current status of Asset