Current Positions Available
Tech Support Executive
Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Installing systems, diagnosing hardware faults and solving technical problems.
- Working with clients to identify technical problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Helps in the installation process of new and advanced technologies
- Skilled at managing any kind of technical work at the field even with little supervision ability to
- Work in adverse setting and climatic conditions
- Diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them.
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills
- Willing to travel
- Eagerness to learn
Business Development Manager (BARCODE/POS/CONSUMABLES)
BARCODE :Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Coimbatore POS :Mumbai, Kolkata, Kochi CONSUMABLES :Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within market
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company as practice leaders/Principals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company as unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Team Management Skills