Barcode - Printers
I-Class Mark II Industrial Barcode Printer (I-4212e/I-4310/I-4606) | Honeywell
Features a gear-driven aluminum frame and lasting die-cast frame. Clear side window allows easy monitoring of levels of media supply. Communication ports include serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB host ports and interface cards such as SDIO, W-LAN and GPIO. Seven-button, 128x64 LCD backlit graphics display is simple to read, allowing simple configuration of labels. Wide printhead access makes it simple to keep the I-Class Mark II with fast printhead and substitution of the platform roller.
I-Class Mark II industrial barcode printers have the speed and durability you need for high-productivity shipping and receiving applications, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking.I-Class Mark II printers are competitively priced, reliable and simple to incorporate, with a legendary reputation in the sector as a high-quality printer.I-Class Mark II printers are packed with a number of standard characteristics, including a fast processor, big memory, and a broad range of communication ports. In addition, the IntelliSEAQTM print head has a durable coating, improved abrasion resistance and longer life.Use the I-Class Mark II printers with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and choices in a broad variety of industrial applications.
· Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
· Media roll width: 25.4 mm to 118.1 mm (1.0 in to 4.7 in)
· Maximum print width: 105.7 mm (4.16 in)
· Print speed:
- I-4212e: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- I-4310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- I-4606: 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi)
· Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card