Barcode - Printers
M-Class Mark II Compact Industrial Printer (M-4206/4308)
M-Class Mark II Compact Industrial Printers are easy on your budget while delivering compact footprint industrial printing efficiency.
They are ideal for applications in warehouses, healthcare, logistics and retail. The lower footprint, measuring 259x 257x 462 mm (10.21x 10.10x 18.19 in), is perfect for customers who need the authority of industrial printers but need to consider space constraints.
M-Class Mark II printers also reduce your overall ownership costs with parts that are easy to maintain. They are also versatile. Use them with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options in a wide variety of applications.
Features a long-lasting die-ast aluminum frame and clear side window so you can easily monitor media supply levels. Five-button, 128x64 LCD backlit graphics display is easy to read, allowing user-friendly label setup.DPL features commonly used and supports printer-language emulations from PL-Z and PL-I for simple inclusion into your current applications.
Modular design makes it simple to maintain and replace parts. IntelliSEAQTM printhead involves proactive diagnostic instruments to make printhead output and history simple to access.To upgrade a base printer, field-installable alternatives such as cutters, peel & current sensors and heat transfer capacities can be readily added.
- Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi); optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Media roll width: 19 mm (0.75 in) to 118.1 mm (4.65 in)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in)
- Print speed:-4206: 152 mms (6 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB; optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100; optional wireless 802.11b/g#